When we are talking about heroes of faith whose works are making impacts years after they were gone, Kenneth E Haggin’s name will be mentioned.
Known for his indepth teaching on various Bible topics, Bro Haggin as he was fondly called was a man of the grace who taught millions of his followers all over the world how to walk in the spirit and live by faith.
Kenneth Haggin may be gone, but his words lives on. Below are some of his unforgettable quotes that has blessed meany. Be blessed as you got through and reflect upon them.
1. A lot of times, our thinking is wrong. It’s not in line with the Bible. And if our thinking is wrong, then our believing is going to be wrong. And if our believing is wrong, then our talking is going to be wrong.
2. Godliness ensures divine protection! That simply means God will see you through!
3. To obey the Voice of God, you must know the voice of God.
4. Don’t do something just because somebody else did. Don’t operate on the other fellow’s experience. Operate on what you know the Bible said, and operate on what the Holy Ghost is saying to you.
5. The love of money is the root of all evil. It is not wrong to have money; it is wrong for money to have you. It is wrong for money to be your master.
6. Success in God doesn’t come overnight. And if you’re not prospering in life right now, your prosperity in God won’t appear overnight either. But if you’ll continually honor and obey God and His Word, it will come.
7. Many Christians are not prospering today because they are not willing and obedient to the call of God on their lives or to some specific direction God has given them. Others simply need to get their thinking straightened out so they can think, talk, and act in line with God’s Word concerning prosperity.
8. Believe it in your heart; say it with your mouth. That is the principle of faith. You can have what you say.
9. You will not be able to understand the authority of the name of Jesus until you understand this fact. Down in the prison house of suffering – down in hell itself – Jesus satisfied the claims of justice on behalf of each one of us, because He died as our substitute. God in Heaven said: “It is enough”. Then He raised Him up. He brought His spirit and soul up out of hell – He raised His body up from the grave – and He said “Thou art my son THIS DAY have I begotten thee”. What day? The day He was begotten. The day He was raised up. That’s the day, then, that he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name.
10. When God moves, everybody will be blessed. If something is of the flesh, everybody will have a sick feeling. And if something is of the devil, it seems like the hair will stand up on your neck. That’s a simple way everyone can judge, whether they’ve got any spiritual discernment or not.
11.Yes, sin, sickness and disease, spiritual death, poverty and everything else that’s of the devil once ruled us. But now, bless God, we rule them — for this is the Day of Dominion!
12.The manifestations of the Holy Spirit are as He wills; we can’t make them happen. But whether there is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit or not, we always have the Word to act upon.
13.Since we have that spirit of faith, we ought to speak the things we believe. Never talk failure. I don’t know about you, but i don’t believe in failure. Never talk defeat. I don’t know about you, but i don’t believe in defeat. I believe in victory, praise God.
14.If you get any revelation from God, friends, check it in line with the Word, and then put it into practice for yourself before you start preaching it. If it won’t work for you, it won’t work for anybody else.
15. God is not going to bless someone whose motives are impure. No, that person has to be willing and obedient and have the right motives.
16. Jesus paid for salvation for every man, woman, boy, and girl who would ever live on this earth. But people must believe on Jesus and receive Him as their own Savior before salvation can benefit them.
17. Central Truth: Prayer is successful only when it is based on the promises in God’s Word!
18. Sometimes we have to unlearn things before we can learn the right things.
19. Healing belongs to you. It belongs to you because sickness is of the enemy. It belongs to you because you are a spiritual child of Abraham. It belongs to you because sickness is a curse, and Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law.”
Blessed? Don’t forget to share with your friends